INNOVATION must be a continuous process to be able to offer, in a pro-active way, versions always more ergonomic, based on the last technologies, adjusted to the last regulations, expectations of the final customers...
It is through this conviction that we are already in a Research & Development process of transmission of information with :
Our Progisap users' club allows us to discuss the functionalities of the solution, its implementation, but also the problems encountered and the prospects for development. The main challenge of this user club is to make the software live and evolve without any commercial consideration.
Federating a community of users through the establishment of a relevant, coherent and constructive dialogue makes it possible for mutual benefits to emerge.
As a software publisher, we have to adapt to "immerse" ourselves in several types of business and products. The challenge here is to target each user's concerns in their working conditions and to quickly understand how the software can meet identified needs or those that are not yet identified.
Members can take advantage of the exchange time to note the areas of improvement of their solutions.
For users, the benefits include
- Participation in constructive exchanges and sharing, and the promotion of their involvement within the company, not only with management but also with the operational teams who use the software on a daily basis;
- Learning through feedback from other users;
- Participation in enriching the customer experience, particularly by reporting on the various problem areas of the software.
For us, it is a virtuous circle that is being put in place. The benefits we have encountered include
- The development of a network of users and the development of customer loyalty;
- Visibility on projects to accelerate the progress of its roadmap with operators;
- A gain in strategic information provided directly by customers to increase its expertise (the opinion of users of the solution is more valuable than those in-house);
- Real-time monitoring of problems to prioritise the features to be developed;
- Valuation of the technical solutions of the software users.
The process can be punctuated by either :
- A presentation of the software publisher and its conception of the users' club;
- A presentation of the professional clients and their use of the software;
- Workshops to bring out business problems;
- Discussions and reflections to provide solutions to the problems encountered.
+ (33) 1 84 20 16 50
Spaces Cours Valmy
1-7 Cours Valmy, Le Belvédère
92800 Paris La Défense, France